Thursday 17 December 2009

Not in the mood

I seem to have woken up this morning with a distinct lack of interest in partaking in the human race. Hmm defiantly a stay under the duvet kinda day. Unfortunately as usual, life doesn't give a shit about how I am feeling and carrys on as normal.....Damn that is so inconvenient. Ok the plan for the day is as follows get children to school go to the coop and pick up the list of bits we managed to forget on our £300 ocoado shopping bill...What exactly did we buy! Visit the chemist need plasters and germolene and come home and start folding :-( Ok I now understand why this maybe a duvet day would you want to be faced with these activities being the highlights of your day to look forward to. I doubt it world...I really do !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog, its interesting to hear other peoples perspectives on my thoughts :-)